This document describes how to configure Single Sign On (SSO) in Okta for the Arkose Labs Customer Portal.
Before you start:
You must have an Okta account that has the permissions to create a new application.
You must have an Entity ID and an Assertion Consumer Service URL from Arkose Labs. Please contact your Technical Account Manager at Arkose Labs if you do not have them.
Login to your Okta admin dashboard. If you are not taken straight to the admin dashboard, click the Admin button at the top right corner
2. Click Applications from the left panel. Click the Add Application button in the Applications page.
3. Click Create New App in the Add Application page
4. In the pop-up window, choose SAML 2.0 as Sign on method. Leave Platform as Web. Click Create.
5. Type in a name for your application so you can identify it as the SSO connection with Arkose Labs customer dashboard, then click Next.
6. Use the Assertion Consumer Service URL received from Arkose Labs in the Single sign on URL field. Use the Entity ID received from Arkose Labs in the Audience URI (SP Entity ID) field.
7. Leave the other fields blank or as the default value, click Next.
8. Choose I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app and check This is an internal app that we have created as App type, then click Finish.
9. Now you must provide some information to Arkose Labs so we can finish the setup on our side. Find the application on the Applications page. Select Applications from the menu on the left hand side. Click on the Sign On tab for this application. Click on the Identity Provider metadata link. Send the URL for that link back to your Technical Account Manager at Arkose Labs so they can complete the configuration from the Arkose Labs side.
10. Your SSO configuration is now complete. Now you need to choose which users are allowed to sign in to the Arkose Labs customer dashboard using SSO. You can achieve this by going back to the application page, click Assignments tab then click Assign. You can add users individually or add users by group.